- Data controller
Nature Meets Art Inc is the controller in relation to your personal data and is responsible for the processing.
- When do we process your personal data?
3.1 In order to sell our products, in order for us to promote us and our products and in order for you to contact us we need to process your personal data.
3.2 Nature Meets Art Inc processes your personal data when you visit our website, when you purchase a product through our webiste or when you contact us.
- Which personal data do we process?
4.1 For customers purchasing products from Nature Meets Art Inc
When you purchase a product from Nature Meets Art Inc, we process your:
- Identification number (personal or organizational identification number)
- E-mail address
- Phone number
4.2 For persons who contact Nature Meets Art Inc in person, through e-mail, through phone or through a contact form
When you contact Nature Meets Art Inc, we process your:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
4.3 For persons who visit the website of Nature Meets Art Inc (www.naturemeetsart.com) and consent to processingfor marketing purposes
When you visit naturemeetsart.com and consent to processing through cookies, we process your:
- IP address
- Browser history
- Geographical location
- Why do we process your personal data?
5.1 For customers purchasing products from Nature Meets Art Inc
Nature Meets Art Inc processes your personal data for a number of different purposes, namely in order to:
- Fulfill our duties towards you as our customer, to complete the purchase, bill you, deliver purchased products and to offer support;
- Make customer service possible, to answer questions and to correct information;
- Provide information regarding our products and to market our products (and products of our partners) through mail, e-mail, text or phone;
- Comply with applicable laws, such as laws regarding book keeping;
The information can also be used as a basis for market- and customer analysis, statistics, business development, and to follow-up the purchase of goods and services.
5.2 For persons who contact Nature Meets Art Inc in person, through e-mail, through phone or through a contact form
Nature Meets Art Inc processes your personal data to:
- Answer questions
- Provide information regarding our products and to market our products (and products of our partners) through mail, e-mail, text or phone
5.3 For persons who visit the website of Nature Meets Art Inc (www.naturemeetsart.com) and consent to processing for marketing purposes
Nature Meets Art Inc processes your personal data to:
- Market our products (and products of our partners) based on your geographical location and browser history
- Show relevant ads based on your geographical location and browser history
- Distinguish unique users & throttle the request rate
- Lawful grounds of processing
6.1 Nature Meets Art Inc bases the processing of your personal data on a number of lawful grounds. These are described (and underlined) in this chapter.
6.2 We process your personal data in order to perform in accordance with the contract between you and us, this includes administering the purchase, delivering the purchased products, billing you and fulfilling our responsibilities during the period of liability for the sold products.
6.3 Part of the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Nature Meets Art Inc. This applies to processing done in order to market and promote products and services. Nature Meets Art Inc does not process sensitive data based on legitimate interests.
Nature Meets Art Inc also has a legitimate interest of answering questions and replying when you initiate contact with Nature Meets Art Inc.
6.4 In some cases Nature Meets Art Inc needs to process your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation. This applies to the processing done for book keeping purposes.
6.5 Nature Meets Art Inc does not process your personal data through automated decision-making.
6.6 Nature Meets Art Inc may process your personal data based on a consent you’ve given, to processing for one or more specific purposes. Nature Meets Art Inc will process your personal data only for the specific purposes which you have consented to.
- Compilation of processing
|Purpose||Lawful ground||Categories of personal data||Storage time|
|In order to perform in accordance with the contract between you and us, this includes administering the purchase, delivering the purchased products, billing you and fulfilling our responsibilities during the period of liability for sold products||Performance of contract between Nature Meets Art Inc and the customer||
||The liability period for the sold products|
|In order to administer book keeping||Legal obligation||
||For the mandatory period stipulated by Swedish regulations on book keeping|
|In order to market products and services of Nature Meets Art Inc, partners and group companies through phone, mail and e-mail||Legitimate interests||
||One year from your last contact with Nature Meets Art Inc, for example from your last purchase|
|In order to answer questions and reply when you contact us||Legitimate interests||
||Until we reply to your question or your request|
|To market our products (and products of our partners), show relevant ads, distinguish unique users and to throttle the request rate, when you visit naturemeetsart.com
|For the duration of the consent|
- How long do we store your personal data?
8.1 Your personal data is stored only as long as needed for the purposes for processing, in accordance with this policy. Nature Meets Art Inc may store the personal data for a longer period of time if needed in order to comply with applicable laws or in order to guard the legal interests of Nature Meets Art Inc.
- To whom do we disclose personal data?
9.1 Nature Meets Art Inc might disclose your personal data to third parties, such as our group companies, providers of marketing and sales-services, providers of IT-services and other partners of ours.
9.2 If you apply for credit when you make a purchase, your personal data will be disclosed to credit companies.
9.3 Personal data may further be disclosed by Nature Meets Art Inc if necessary in order to comply with legal obligations, government demands, guard legal interests, discover and prevent safety breaches and fraud.
- The protection of your personal data
11.1 You should always feel safe when entrusting us with your personal data. Nature Meets Art Inc has therefore undertaken necessary measures for protecting your personal data from undue access, change and destruction. For example, your personal data is stored in a database which is protected by access control and a firewall.
- Your rights
12.1 Nature Meets Art Inc is responsible for the lawful treatment of your personal data.
12.2 Nature Meets Art Inc will by your request or on autonomous initiative correct, anonymize, erase or complete data which is wrongful, incomplete or misleading.
12.3 You have a right to demand
- Access to your personal data. This means that you have a right to demand information regarding the processing of your personal data. You also have a right to receive a copy of the personal data being processed. You have a right to once per year, through a written request receive the above.
- Correction of your personal data. We will by demand correct wrong or incomplete personal data being processed.
- Right to erasure. This means you have a right to demand erasure of your personal data, if processing of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was gathered. There might be legal obligations which prevent complete erasure. If so, we will terminate any processing which is not necessary for compliance with such legal obligations.
- Restriction of processing. It means that your personal data is marked so it is only processed for certain, restricted purposes. You can ask for restriction of processing when you believe your personal data is incorrect and you have demanded correction in accordande with 12.3 b. While the correctness of the personal data is being investigated, the processing of said data will then be restricted.
- Recalling of a given consent. If processing is based on a given consent, you may at any time recall the given consent.
12.4 Nature Meets Art Inc will inform every receiver who has received personal data in accordance to 9, of any corrections to or erasure of personal data. The same applies to restrictions of processing.
12.5 You have a right to request data portability. This means a right to, under certain circumstances receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
12.6 You have a right to object to processing which is based on a legitimate interest. If you object to such processing we will only continue the processing if the legitimate interests outweigh your own interests.
12.7 If you do not want us to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes you always have a right to object to such processing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive your objection we will cease to process your personal data for such marketing purposes.
12.8 You have a right to present complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to Datainspektionen.
- Contact information
Nature Meets Art Inc
200 Continental Drive
Suite 401, Newark
United States of America